Thursday, March 26, 2026

He Leadeth Me

 

He Leadeth Me

It is a blessed thought to know wherever we are, whatever we are doing. God is always there to lead us. Even in our deepest despair, in our gloomiest thoughts, Jesus is there to lead us through our sufferings. Take the hand of God and allow Him to lead you wherever you may go. Have faith and trust that He knows what is best for you and will lead you down the path to salvation.

Lyrics by Joseph H. Gilmore, arranged by William B. Bradbury

“He leadeth, me O blessed thought! O words with heavenly comfort fraught! What’re I do, where’re I be, still tis God’s hand that leadeth me.

Sometimes mid scenes of deepest gloom, sometimes where Eden’s bowers bloom, by waters still, o’er troubled sea, still tis His hand that leadeth me.

Lord, I would clasp Thy hand in mine, nor ever murmur nor repine, content, whatever lot I see, since tis my God that leadeth me.

And when my task on earth is done, when, by Thy grace, the victory’s won, even death’s cold wave I will not flee, since God through Jordan leadeth me,

He leadeth me, He leadeth me! By His own hand He leadeth me! His faithful follower I would be, for by His had He leadeth me.”

For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If you like my posts, please pass them on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where He Leads, I'll Follow

  Where He Leads, I’ll Follow If there were anyone on this earth that we would follow, it would be our Lord and Savior. Perfect and loving...

In Touch Ministry, Turning Point