Saturday, October 3, 2026

Where He Leads, I'll Follow

 

Where He Leads, I’ll Follow

If there were anyone on this earth that we would follow, it would be our Lord and Savior. Perfect and loving in every way. He is kind, considerate and loves the unloved. He is with us in all that we say and do and never passes judgement while we are here in this fallen world. He encourages us with His words and sets the perfect example of how we should be when we are with others. His promises are sure and He has kept every one of them throughout the ages.

Lyrics by Wiiliam A. Ogden, arranged by William A. Ogden

Sweet are the promises, kind is the word, dearer far than any message man ever heard; Pure was the mind of Christ, sinless I see; He the great example is, and pattern for me.

Sweet is the tender love Jesus has shown, sweeter far than any love that mortals have known; Kind to the erring one, faithful is He; He the great example is, and pattern for me.

List to His loving words, “Come unto me”; Weary, heavy laden, there is sweet rest for thee; Trust in His promises, faithful and sure; Lean upon the Savior, and thy soul is secure.

Where He leads, I’ll follow, follow all the way, where He leads I’ll follow, follow Jesus every day.”

For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If you like my posts, please pass them on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where He Leads, I'll Follow

  Where He Leads, I’ll Follow If there were anyone on this earth that we would follow, it would be our Lord and Savior. Perfect and loving...

In Touch Ministry, Turning Point