Wounded
For Me
Before Jesus was put on the cross, He was beaten. He
could have prevented that from happening, but He chose to endure it for us. He
died for us so that He could wipe our sins away and offer His forgiveness. He
arose from the grave to show us that we too can live again, When He ascended
into Heaven, He went there to prepare a place for us. Someday soon, He will
return to take us to the place He prepared for us. Are you ready?
Lyrics by W. G. Ovens and Gladys W. Roberts, arranged by
W. G. Ovens
“ Wounded for me, wounded for me, there on the cross He
was wounded for me; Gone my transgressions, and now I am free, all because
Jesus was wounded for me.
Dying for me, dying for me, there on the cross He was
dying for me; Now in His death my redemption I see, all because Jesus was dying
for me.
Risen for me, risen for me. Up from the grave He has
risen for me; Now evermore from death’s sting I am free, all because Jesus has
risen for me.
Living for me, living for me, up in the skies He is
living for me; Daily He’s pleading and praying for me, all because Jesus is
living for me.
Coming for me, coming for me, one day to earth He is
coming for me; Then with what joy His dear face I shall see, oh, how I praise
Him! He’s coming for me.
For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If
you like my posts, please pass them on to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment