Saturday, September 26, 2026

I Will Follow Thee

 

                                                I Will Follow Thee

If you have ever been blindfolded and told to follow the sound of someone’s voice, you know that it takes trust, even when you don’t know where they are taking you. Our Savior will lead us in places where we have no idea where we will end up, it may be a long road, filled with challenges, maybe even heartaches. But knowing the destination is salvation in heaven, we are more willing to trust Him and let Him lead us.    

Lyrics by Johnson Oatman, Jr, arranged by Edwin O. Excell

“Savior, I will follow Thee, Thou are all the world to me; Though the way I cannot see, Savior, I will follow Thee.

Savior, I will follow Thee, though it lead me to the cross; counting all things here but dross, Savior, I will follow Thee.

Savior, I will follow Thee, though it lead through toil and tears; Through the long and weary years, Savior, I will follow Thee.

Savior, I will follow Thee till the toils of life are over; Till I reach the Golden Shore, Savior, I will follow Thee.

Follow Thee, I will follow Thee, Follow Thee, I will follow Thee, follow till the day is done, Follow till the crown is won, Savior, I will follow Thee.”

For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If you like my posts, please pass them on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Put Jesus First in My Life

                                                         I’ll Put Jesus First in My Life There are many pleasures in life, some good, some...

In Touch Ministry, Turning Point