Thursday, September 24, 2026

Where He Leads Me

 

                                                    Where He Leads Me

Are you allowing God to lead you, or are you trying to lead Him? If we try to do things our way, then we are trying to lead God as we don’t trust Him to lead us. While God is leading us, He is granting us grace and mercy and forgiving us when we sin. He will go with us through the good times and the bad times. He proves over and over that His way is the best way. Follow Him and He will lead you home. Your place in heaven is being prepared just for you.

Lyrics by E.W. Blandy, arranged by John S. Norris

“I can hear my Savior calling, I can hear my Savior calling, I can hear my Savior calling, “Take thy cross and follow, follow M.”

I’ll go with Him through the garden, I’ll go with Him through the garden, I'll go with through the garden, I’ll go with Him, with Him all the way.

I’ll go with Him through the judgment, I’ll go with Him through the judgment, I'll go with Him through the judgment, I'll go with Him, with Him all the way.

He will give me grace and glory, He will give me grace and glory, He will give me grace and glory, And go with me, with me all the way.

Where He leads me I will follow, Where He leads me I will follow, Where He leads me I will follow. I’ll go with Him, with Him all the way.

For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If you like my posts, please pass them on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All For Jesus

                                                                   All For Jesus Everything we say and do must be done with Jesus on our m...

In Touch Ministry, Turning Point