The
King of Love My Shepherd Is
God is love; His love never fails. If we have God in our
heart, soul and mind, we will never lack anything. We may want things and not
get them but whatever we need, God provides. We have no need to fear anything
because God comforts us in all circumstances. Yield to God’s will and see how
strong you will become in the Lord. God is Love!
Lyrics by Henry W. Baker (Psalm 22), arranged by John B.
Dykes
“The King of love my Shepherd is whose goodness fails
never; I nothing lack if I am His, and He is mine forever.
Where streams of living water flow my ransomed soul He
leads, and where the verdant pastures grow, with food celestial feeds.
In death’s dark vale I fear no ill with Thee, dear Lord,
beside me; Thy rod and staff my comfort still, Thy cross before to guide me.
And so through all the length of day, Thy goodness fails
never; Good Shepherd, may I sing Thy praise within Thy house forever.
For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If
you like my posts, please pass them on to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment