Whom
Have I but Thee?
Jesus Christ, our Rock, our Redemer, Protector and
comforter. He is all that we need. No one else can save our souls and give us
eternal life. Let Him be our souls desire and let Him be your all in all.
Lyrics by Avis B. Christiansen, arranged by Rolf
Jorgenson
“Whom have I on earth, Lord Jesus, whom in heaven above
but Thee? Now and through eternal ages Thou are all in all to me!
Whom have I on earth, Lord Jesus, to sustain and comfort
me? Thou, the Rock of my salvation, ever will my refuge be!
Whom have I in heaven, Lord Jesus, when life’s fleeting
days are past? Whom but Thee, blest Lamb of Calvary, to receive my soul at
last?
All in all! All in all! Thou are all in all to me, Thou
are all my soul’s desire, now and through eternity!
For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If
you like my posts, please pass them on to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment