Tuesday, September 29, 2026

If Jesus Goes with Me

 

If Jesus Goes with Me

It is a lot easier to go into places where there is grief or strife. Where there is joy and peace. It is a lot easier to face your problems or fight your temptations, when you know Jesus is with you. Sometimes we don’t understand what God is doing in our lives when He puts something on our heart to do. But, God knows the beginning and the end of all things, and He promises to go with us wherever we go. Following Jesus, trusting Him and obeying Him leads to a peaceful and righteous life.

Lyrics by C. Austin Miles, arranged by C. Austin Miles

“It may be in the valley, where countless dangers hide; It may be in the sunshine that I, in peace, abide; But this one thing I know, if it be dark or fair, if Jesus is with me, I’ll go anywhere!

It maybe I must carry the blessed word of life across the burning deserts to those in sinful strife; And though it be my lot to bear my colors there, if Jesus goes with me, I’ll go anywhere!

But if it be my portion to bear my cross at home, while others bear their burdens beyond the billow’s foam, I’ll prove my faith in Him, confess His judgments fair, and, if He stays with me, I’ll stay anywhere!

It is not mine to question the judgments of my Lord, it is but mine to follow the leadings of His Word; But if to go or stay, or whether here or there, I’ll be, with my Savior. Content anywhere!

If Jesus goes with, I’ll go anywhere! “Tis heaven to me, wherever I may be, if He is there! I count it a privilege here, His cross to bear; If Jesus goes with me, I’ll go anywhere!

For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com. If you like my posts, please pass them on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Jesus Goes with Me

  If Jesus Goes with Me It is a lot easier to go into places where there is grief or strife. Where there is joy and peace. It is a lot eas...

In Touch Ministry, Turning Point