Monday, May 12, 2025

Overcoming

 

Overcoming

John 16:33

“These things I have spoken to you that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

God never did promise us an easy life. There are always going to be obstacles that get in our way. It is up to us to determine whether we look at the obstacle as a steppingstone to something better or a stumbling block to stop us in our tracks.

God wants us to grow from our tribulations. We don’t go through them to weaken us but to strengthen us. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13

Please read the scriptures listed, study them, apply them to your life and grow in the saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Savior.

For more posts like this, go to: https://sherrysouthard.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Jesus Goes with Me

  If Jesus Goes with Me It is a lot easier to go into places where there is grief or strife. Where there is joy and peace. It is a lot eas...

In Touch Ministry, Turning Point